Sunday, December 12, 2010

Its special ~ Just Today

The long stretch of sandy beach, walking with your sandals in hand, so much running in your head, but nothing to think, those sweet nothings, to see the horizon brighten up, losing its hope to contain the sun from the sea carpet, which will do anything to tear it apart and shine on me, yet another Sunday.

Never did I know the feeling of all these, of walking in the sand though I hate it sticking all over my feet, feeling the sudden chill of dirty sea water washing upon the shores and over me, the warm breeze over my face, the serene moment in my head.

Never would i felt any of these, if you were not there by my side, looking everything which lovely innocence, with wonder, talking to me even if i am staring at the sea birds, running from the baby crabs to hold my hands, just standing for a while silent, very silent.

For once, the beach which i hated, seemed so special, Just Today.

1 comment:

  1. Happiness is never too far... and neither is peace.

    Welcome to Blogging. Hope u are a regular.

    ReplyDelete